GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST SUBMISSION:
Note: You must have an excellent grasp of the English language. We won’t publish articles written in poor English with multiple grammatical errors.
- Content submitted must be unique.
- We will not consider content which has been published or is planned to be published elsewhere. This includes books, magazines, and other online platforms.
- We do not accept plagiarized content. All submitted content is screened for plagiarism.
- If you want to share an idea that you have written about previously do not simply reword the content. You can make it original by writing from a different point of view, including your opinion, and adding more depth.
Tips on Writing:
- Create a relevant and engaging title for your piece to grab the readers attention.
- Write an introductory paragraph to explain your piece and entice the reader to keep reading.
- Break your content down into appropriate subheadings. You may use bullet points or numbers to list key ideas.
- Write for the readers. Find a balance between getting your ideas across in a clear and concise way while including enough detail so the readers understand what you are trying to say.
Minimum Word Count:
- We require a minimum of 1,000 words; if you can’t say that much about a topic, it may not be worth writing about. There is no maximum word count for content submissions. Most of our top-ranking articles provide in-depth discussion at 2,000 – 5,000 words.
- We charge $1/submission.
We look forward to reading your work and hope you have read these guidelines. Please ensure your article meets the criteria.